Are you pregnant?


Your pregnancy options


I want to be informed


Should you decide to keep your baby, there are resources available to help you. It’s important to seek assistance at private and public agencies to see what is available to you. You may qualify for medical benefits, including assistance with prenatal care, childbirth, and neonatal care. You can also find professional parenting resources and counseling.

Additionally, the father of your child is required by law to help with financial support if you decided to keep the baby. The Texas Office of the Attorney General can assist you in collecting child support. To contact them, call 1-800-252-8014.